

Happy Holidays, here's what the back of the card says: (and no your card doesn't look like this, it was suppose to be printed this way, but the place I was going to print it at wasn't working for days so I gave up and printed it else where and it is totally different)
- Phil: branch manager in Idaho Falls of ferguson. Enjoys playing basketball weekly and getting to play with his family on the weekends. Does lots of projects around the house.
- Cassie: busy with her photography business. chauffeurs a ton. plans parties for the kids. Paints and does craft projects when time is allowed.
- Jordan: Will turn 6 in June. Started Kindergarten and LOVES every minute there. Learning to read does very well at math and soaking up his spanish class. His teacher said he’s a great student and is such a perfectionist. played t-ball and soccer this year and loved it.
- Peyton: Will turn 4 in March. Started preschool in the fall. loves everything about it. He is learning writing and sounds of letters, also is learning what words starts with which letters. Loved his first year of swim lessons. Knocked his first tooth out from wrestling and being a boy.
- Audriana: Turned 2 in September. She does everything her brothers do. She talks non-stop, Loves minnie mouse, woody from toy story and getting her nails painted. Always has some sort of doll in her hand. Loves kisses and hugs.
We took our family pictures in October, but I've been waiting to share until the Christmas cards were mailed. They were mailed this week and so if you haven't gotten yours they should be there or I don't have your address so send it if you want one. I took all the ones without me in them, but with me in them I set up the camera for my sister and she helped me.






this is just the picture I used of Peyton, it was right before he knocked his tooth out.


















2 comments:
I loved you card. Thanks for sending one to me.
Cute cute!!
Post a Comment