Friday, December 3, 2010

Audriana


I love watching Audriana everyday. She loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so I started recording it so they can watch an episode a day when we have time. She started talking back to the tv so I thought I'd write down somethings she says. (See Minnie next to her? She is her little sidekick. We can't go anywhere without her and she can't go to bed without her. She's literally part of the family. She's even in our Christmas tree picture we couldn't leave her out.)


If you have kids or watch the show yourself, you'll get these, she says with Mickey:

  • When Mickey says, who wants to come in the clubhouse? Audriana says I DO! I DO!!
  • Meeaa (She's trying to say Meeska Mooska)
  • Oh Toodles
  • uper heers! (super cheers)
  • Hot Dog
  • Dance (she's said this for a long time, but she says it and then dances)
  • today she watched an episode and they were skating so she said Skate!
  • Mickey
  • Minnie
And of course at the end she's got to do her Hot Dog Dance.

1 comments:

Lisa Ball said...

Kaycee is really into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse too! I mean seriously into it. All she asks every day is "mouse, mouse, mouse!" It is so cute when they love things like these. When Mickey asks if they want to go with him, instead of being sweet, Kaycee replies in a disgusted voice, "No!" It's so funny to watch.