We had a great Thanksgiving. Went through the storm, made it through to my parents house and saw lots of family. I didn't take out my camera one time which I should of because Audriana had a cute little brown dress on she wore just for the day.
Due to my health we/I decided there was not a way that I was going to be able to go Black Friday shopping. Super sad since it's my favorite tradition, but I couldn't have done it and probably would have been sick the whole time and not have any fun. There's always cyber monday. Plus all my kids are done except for the odds and ends so just shopping for fun anyway.
We came home Friday night. Saturday morning I froze doing a bridal shoot, but it could have been colder I guess! The kids had been anxiously waiting for me to get back home to get out all the Christmas decorations but mostly the tree! Which we got out. It took us awhile to find all of my other ornaments so the tree is a little bare in most of the pictures and kid decorated I am letting my ocd of the colors spread out not get to me too much right now, we'll see how long that lasts.


I asked Jordan what he wanted me to write on the chalkboard. I wrote Merry Christmas and after he wrote cool day.



Audriana kept hanging up all of the ornaments on this little tree we have. She thought it was so cute.
We have a tradition of the kids picking out 1 new ornament a year. The past few years they have been the halmark ornaments, here they are hanging them up.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Thanksgiving Weekend
Brought to you by Cassie on Saturday, November 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















0 comments:
Post a Comment