Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just a little bit

I feel like I am always updating what we are up to, but not what we are up to. Yep I just said that. I mean what is going on in our boring lives. So here's one just for a September blog card just for you.

Phil- has lost 22 lbs since the beginning of his contest. I am counting down the days until we can order real pizza! Thin crust doesn't cut it. Other than that he does his normal 12 hour days. I keep telling him it would be nice to see him somedays.

Jordan- hates the weekend. Seriously Phil told him that when he is home from work it means that he doesn't have school. Saturdays he wakes up to see Phil home and he'll say oh man! No school! When anyone asks him what his favorite subject is he says gym. He also goes to Spanish class and is learning more sign language. This morning he walked into my room half awake and said Buenos Dias Mom (I should have looked it up to spell it right). He's dang cute. He also tells me boys are chico's and girls are chica's. I love how he says something to Phil in spanish or signed to him and Phil has to ask me what he said. It's awesome. I better start brushing up on my high school spanish and my college sign or he will soon be passing me up, I have to think hard already since it's been a very long time with both of those!

Cute story I never wrote down. On Audriana's birthday I was waiting for Jordan to get out of the car. Another little girl gets out of her car, sees Jordan and says hey he's in my class, so she waits for him and grabs his hand. What a talkative girl! The conversation went like this: J: "My sister's two today." Girl: "Does she speak human talk?"

Peyton- loves loves loves school, I know I've already said that, but I don't think I have got the point across how much he loves it. Everyday he asks me when he is going and how many more minutes is left. When Jordan is gone he talks my ear off and I am quite boring for him. Today I found him staring out the window for 20 minutes waiting for the mailman to come because he didn't want to miss him, I didn't realize how patient he was.

Audriana- Just the busiest 2 year old ever. She's also very independent. She follows the boys everywhere and gets them to do everything for her. She also loves babies we've found!

Me- well I decided I am going to be really crazy and do a craft fair, so not sure how much you'll see of us until November. Yep that's how crazy I am. I've been just a bit busy with photography and this will be a great advertising opportunity. But I'd also like to make crafts to sell. I've posted just a couple, so what would you guys buy? My magnetic bow board (I am adding a frame to it too)? I have other things, but not sure I want to put it all on here and someone else steals my ideas. But if you've seen some other things I have done tell me what you think or let me know I am crazy.

I made a little mock up of this little skirt it's a size 3-6 mos I am thinking of selling and tell me a price you would pay for skirts like this.


1 comments:

Camille Rogers said...

Love the updates!! Your kids are adorable!!

I am so excited for you and the craft fair!! You will do GREAT! I love the cute little skirt! I also think you would do really well selling your wipe off calandars and wipe off menu boards, as well as the magnetic bow holders!! Great ideas.

I don't know if it would be worth it because they take so much time, but the house you made Hadley is amazing, and I think those would sell really well too!