
Seriously I know everyone says this and everyone says I know everyone says this! But 2 years has really flown by. I've never gotten sad at the fact the boys have gotten older. But Audriana it's just different. We all call her baby. It's her nickname and maybe that's why because she has been our baby for so long and all of a sudden she is a talking 2 year old toddler! I think it's time that we all stop calling her baby, but I am sure that will hang on for a while.
I was going to write down all the words she says and then I realized it was way too long! She is a talking machine. She puts sentences together all the time. Phil took away some food from her that she took out of the kitchen and said dad are you throwing it away? He said yes. She replied why? And after his explanation she said OK and walked away. We just stare at her all the time because honestly I can't believe the things she says and does already. However getting her to say them in front of anyone is another thing I can't get her to show off, she is one shy little girl and takes a little bit to warm up.
I know I write all the time on here about my kids, so I figured I would write some funny things about her. She wants to be potty trained. But like a boy, who can blame her she has two brothers to watch! When she wants her diapers to be changed she brings them to me, she's been doing it at least 6 months. She tells me bum, diaper or I go potty!
She giggles when she is so tired. When we have late night trips home she can giggle at Jordan for an hour. She loves her brothers, but I have to admit that Jordan is her best friend. She cried the first week of school when we dropped him off. Now she kisses him and hugs him when he gets out of the car and says Bye Jordan! Pretty sure Jordan was one of her first 5 words. We just started getting her to say Peyton right, she was saying Eyt. Now she says it no problem.

She is a girl and she doesn't mind getting her hair done. She sits still and lets me do it. If I say look at the pretty bow she'll walk around for an hour pointing to her hair and saying pretty bow! BUT 10 times out of 10 she takes it out and hates me when I try to redo it. Yeah by the afternoon she looks like a hair monster.

I get asked all the time. Yes her hair is curly, I don't curl it. When it's wet it looks like the picture below. Yeah! Let's hope it stays! Jordan actually has curly hair when it's long too, it just doesn't get long enough to stay curly.



Someone said, the cuter your kid is the more mischief they will get in so you don't want to leave them on the side of the road. Well she is pretty mishievious and I don't want to leave her on the side of the road because she is pretty dang cute so it must be true!
She woke up this morning and had crazy hair. Jordan said it looks like Sonic the Hedgehog hair. I think I have to agree there. I stuck her head under the faucet and of course she just giggles. That girl loves water.

We all love her. She is the baby in the family, the spoiled one and she knows it. She does think she should get everything she wants and if mom doesn't give it to her she just bats those eyes at dad, she's a HUGE daddy's girl. Then she goes to Jordan. Seriously if Jordan can, he'll do it for her. Wait until she is dating, her brothers and dad are going to chase them all away.
Every morning one of the boys if not both of them say is Audriana awake yet, I think Audriana's awake can I go get her? They just get so excited every morning to see her. Since we have to wake her now to go get Jordan from school Peyton runs in there and wakes her up and loves it. Jordan tries to carry her around like a baby, which she is half his size and probably 15 pounds if that lighter than him so that doesn't really work out well. He wants to get her out of the crib everyday, um yeah good luck with that dude.
Happy birthday, baby Audriana!











1 comments:
Cute pictures, cute stories, cute girl!! Happy Birthday Audriana!! The most daring, adventerous, adorable girl!
Post a Comment