Monday, August 30, 2010

Park City Fun


We ventured to Park City this past weekend. Phil had to do a work meeting and then we were all going to the Alpine Slide, Coaster and the Zipline Saturday afternoon. We stayed in one of the nicest suites we have ever been in complete with a full size kitchen, washer and dryer and fireplace in downtown Park City. Friday night when we got there dinner had been moved to 8 and we walked a little to the little shops. It was wet and rainy. I was wet and my hair was so frizzy by the time we got there!

At the Alpine place? I don't know what it was called. This picture was taken after we did the Zipline and the Coaster. My hair was so gross, ignore it and look behind us!

We went straight to the zipline, I was so not really wanting to go on that. I was fine until we were second in line, but we were with all of Phil's coworkers that were also going (don't know why we were in front of them) so it wasn't like we could back out! When it was our time to get on, the harnesses were tangled up and the guy couldn't fix them very well. I said are you sure that's safe now? When I got on I realized there was nothing to be afraid of and it needed to go faster!

The coaster and slide were fun as well.


While Phil was in meetings I hit the outlets to finish school and fall shopping. Jordan loved me that I went to the Sketchers store and asked if next time he could go, my weird kid, and of course I had to buy the vintage tee's Gap had for the boys seen below. Jordan loves his, he's been going around the house saying never fear Superman is here! And of course daddy was so excited Audriana has a football shirt to wear for the season!



After Park City we hit the Cheesecake Factory. Yum. It was a full day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a lot of fun! I had a great time shopping with you! Your kids look super cute in their new shirts!

I LOVED the coaster!! We can't wait to go back and take the kids!

Megan Smith said...

I totally agree about the zipline -Matt and I went on it about 4 years ago and I was so nervous, but after going on it, I thought it could have gone a lot faster and been a lot more fun. No need to worry. :)