Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Girly Girl


Did the past 2 years go fast for you? Because it did for me. In 8 days the princess in the house is going to turn 2 and she cracks us up daily. We love her. Jordan said we don't have a baby anymore can we have another one? It has to be a girl though because we need 3 girls and 3 boys in our family (he's a little OCD and likes even things). I didn't realize that 5 year olds got baby hungry. He also got Peyton to start asking too. I laughed and told him to tell his dad that one, his dad looked like he was going to faint!

Here's some fun pictures I have sitting on the computer. The beads went all over the floor one day and before they got picked up I looked down and there's Audriana stringing them on to pipe cleaner, I thought how smart of her to figure that out! In the end she took them all off and walked away. Guess she didn't really care for her pattern?

She LOVES to have her nails painted. I actually don't really care to do it for her because she isn't patient enough to let them dry even the fast dry stuff I put on it and she smears them, it's too frustrating and I have to sit and redo them. But she wants it done constantly because in her words their "petty" and her toes are "petty toes". She holds her hands out to me and point to her fingernails or her toenails and say petty? Or if there's fingernail polish in her reach she gets it and brings it to me and pointing to her nails and won't stop until I do it. She just loves everything about it blowing on them right down to picking out the color, it does make it worth it when you see this huge smile on her face after she sees them all done!

0 comments: