Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July


Happy 4th of July, I hope everyone had as much fun as we did. It was just what we needed after a not so great week for us.

On the 2nd after Phil got home from work we decided to go to the theater because Jordan had gotten a free movie ticket, free popcorn and drink from playing tee-ball and we also had the same in the adult size for 2 tickets as a gift from Phil's birthday, so we decided to go see Shrek 4, which Audriana loved, Peyton thought it was ok and Jordan HATED it when the witches came in, which it was a little scary so I don't blame him too much. Poor kid I just never know what he is going to be scared of, he loves How to Train a Dragon the fire breathing dragon's don't bug him, but The Little Mermaid's Urcula scares him very badly...funny!

We went out and bought some fireworks, when we got home we realized we didn't need to because there were about 4 people around us setting off illegal fireworks (you know the ones that shoot in the air from Wyoming, which I always thought was normal until I went to college outside of Wyoming) so we had a show around us, the kids loved them.


Saturday we decided to go with our friends the Moon's and go to Heise Hot Pool which is 30 minutes north of us, we just went to the pool and not the hot pool which was really fun and the kids all had a blast, it wasn't too busy which was even better. Jordan and Audriana loved going on the slide with their dad. Her face in the pictures look shocked, however after they got out she got out and went up to her dad to give him high five, wish I would have had the camera out of that and she was willing to go again, cute girl!

Audriana is such a water baby, I'd get out to get the camera and take her with me and she would turn around and try to climb in by herself! She is scary!

Swimming lessons has done wonders for Jordan, I think he can't wait for his third year this year, he isn't drowning he just loves dunking himself and showing off. Hopefully lessons will help Peyton because he is the opposite of the other two he was just happy to sit on the side the whole time with his goggles.


Then we came back and went to the fireworks, it was a long wait, the dads and kids went for a walk a few times so they weren't too bored because we were in a pretty spot, but right by the river which was way too close for comfort.

Our View:

Thanks Moons for coming up and going with us! It was a blast!

0 comments: