
My dad has had this car for quite a few years now, I remember when he was fixing it up. We call it his "dune buggy" although he hardly takes it out to the dunes, well that I know of anyway. I do remember when he first got it he used to. The boys think riding in it is pretty sweet though. They went around the block a few times. Now you have to remember my parents live in Wyoming and their block used to be a dirt road and isn't a two lane highway (although my dad drives it on the highway, but I don't think the kids booster seats would fit very well with the lap belts...). The speed limit is probably 15, if there was a speed limit sign...so it's kind of like taking your fourwheeler out for a drive around the neighborhood, they thought it was cool. Now they'll be begging to go through the carwash, because yep my dad owns the automatic car wash, I get free car washes in Wyoming.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Grandpa's Car
Brought to you by Cassie on Sunday, July 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 comments:
Post a Comment