Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday!


Happy 5th birthday Jordan! He's so funny to have in our family and just such a great kid. Jordan's one of the brightest kids I know and he picks up everything so fast, he's also so imaginative. He also knows how to manipulate people and is kind of a smart allec, I think he gets it from his dad. Just today if he didn't want to do something he said I get to choose what to do because it's my birthday!

He likes trains still, but we are overexploding and he doesn't care as much as he used to because they are getting a little young for him I think. He LOVES Mario though. He's also such a great big brother. Audriana wanted to watch Cinderella and he watched it all with her, said this is a girl movie, but he watched it with her. When it was all over I asked if he liked it and he said, no it was a girl movie for Audriana. I guess he knows she wants to watch hers too.



For his birthday today we had a t-ball game at 8:30 am to make up for the day it got cancelled due to rain, well apparently the other team didn't get the memo because only our team and the Umpires showed up so we ended up playing ourselves and winning due to forfeit! But getting there at 8:30 was early and we decided we needed to make it worth it so we still let them play against each other. They loved it!




Peyton even hit the ball and ran the bases, he's so ready to be 4, dang age limit!


Afterwards we hung out at the park...




Aunt Katie, Grandma Shelton and baby Ellie decided to come late last night for Jordan's birthday. Jordan woke up this morning and was so surprised. After Phil got home Jordan has chosen Texas Roadhouse for dinner. When we got there he said it's my birthday and then later asked when they were going to sing to him. Funny kid, but TRH doesn't sing so instead she brought him a big bowl of ice cream, some go fish cards and some tattoos which he was ok with no singing.

Then of course presents!! I asked him if he wanted to wait until his party on Saturday and he said no way! I think he was pretty patient, he didn't ask one time until he kne he could open them when dad got home from work.


He is very excited about his new Sonic wii game.


After we watched Toy Story 3 and they loved it so much I figured he would like this game, he went to bed playing his leapster so I think he liked it! He also got a Toy Story Operation board game and a fun little Pirate Ship.
He also opened his presents from Grandma and Grandpa S and got a new Slip and Slide, fun! Audriana was jumping up and down for that one, she loves water so I think all 3 of the kids will have fun.

Photos from the day, Audriana loves to talk on the phone and she also loves baby Ellie. She kept giving her hugs and kisses. She is such a girl! After she was holding the baby for awhile I tried to take her away and she yelled at me because she was not done.

0 comments: