
I bought a pattern from Made and had to make a cute little 4th of July outfit for Audriana. I still need to alter it because the pattern was for a 3-4 year old and it is very long on her and I don't think I like the length, but man I think it turned out so cute, even if I did the sewing! My first time shirring and I can't believe how easy it was, I always thought you had to buy fabric like that to get the look I didn't know I could buy regular fabric and make it easily and so cheap! I also made buttons, but they kind of blended into her dress. I need to make some for her hair next, but wanted to share the pictures first!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Happy 4th a little early
Brought to you by Cassie on Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Super Super cute!!
You did a great job! Do you think it is simple enough for me to do?
Your creativity is just too overwhelming. I love it!
Way cute!!
Post a Comment