Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Goodbye T-ball


After two games a week for a whole month I think we are a little ok T-ball ended. It was fun for Jordan, not so much for me trying to keep Audriana from going to the park and hardly watching the game, but hopefully next year it will be better for her. I took the teams pictures so I sort of have an advantage and already have the team picture, Jordan wouldn't take another individual picture while I was doing everyone else since I took some a couple weeks ago of him (because he said I already did it once and he wasn't doing it again, ah the joys of a 5 year old!) so his hair is very different since he's had a haircut, oh well! He had fun and the best part is that the whole team was made up of our neighborhood so Jordan knew most of the kids already and I think it made it much more fun playing with his friends.

Here's a little fun, I found out I was featured on One Pretty Thing with my piano refinishing.

And before I forget to write this down a little update on Audriana, more for my benefit of remembering. She loves to talk and her new words in the last couple of weeks is "Mario" and she says so clear, "What you doing __?" she always says that persons name if she knows it like Jordan, Peyton, mom or dad. She also started saying grandma when one of her grandmas is around and loves saying Papa for Grandpa. She isn't a big show off though and sometimes won't say anything when you ask her, it's funny. She mimics everything we say, even if she doesn't understand what it is. When the boys yell dad or I yell Phil to get his attention she says Dad or Phil!

0 comments: