Where have I been? I know it's not like me to take a huge blog break like this unless we are gone, but it's been crazy here. Last friday Phil called and said I'm going to the doctor because I think I have Bronchitis. He went in with a fever and cough. They diagnosed deep Pneumonia. Awesome. Saturday both Peyton and Audriana weren't acting that great so Phil had to go in to get a second shot of his series of three so we took the kids in. Audriana was diagnosed with Bronchiolitis and a double ear infection. No not Bronchiotis, Bronchiolitis but she sure coughs and can't breath very well. So the doctor was concerned for her turning into RSV, but it did test negative which they are still watching her. Peyton was diagnosed with an ear infection.
Phil is still home from work and the medicine isn't working at all. Audriana still isn't breathing well.
This is how we've been feeling at the end of the day for the last week...

As for the rest of us...
A couple of Saturday ago the kids, me, my mom and my sister Jessie went to How to Train a Dragon while we were in Wyoming. They loved it! Peyton got a dragon from his birthday {thanks Burns'} and he was sure excited to get home to play dragons!
Jordan starts soccer on Friday. I think he is finally excited about it, he wasn't before because he said he wasn't very fast like the other kids. We went and got new shoes which he claims makes him "super fast" and he asked if he could wear them to school to show them to his friends today. He starts soccer friday which will go until the beginning of June. Then T-ball starts in June which he will then continue to use his shoes actually he is more excited because we signed him up with two of his best friends so they keep talking about it, hopefully they will be excited come June!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Pneumonia and Bronchiolitis
Brought to you by Cassie on Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
I hope everyone gets better soon!!!! Do you guys know that David is engaged? The Wedding is July 10th.
Yes we do know, thanks! We got invited by him on facebook ;). Those modern invites these days.
Thats a Bummer that you have sickness in your house!! Hope they get better soon!!
Post a Comment