- January: It’s cold in Idaho! played the Wii to bring in the New Year!
- February: Jazz game 3rd row seat tickets with all the kids, they loved to see the bear up close!
- March: Peyton turns 2, have a cars party. Disney on Ice tickets for 5!
- April: We had an eggstravaganza, dyed eggs, hunted eggs, and ate eggs.
- May: Phil and Cassie go to Mexico on a cruise, but only see Cabo and San Fransisco due to the outbreak of swine flu. Cabo was great. Loved that water!
- June: Jordan turns 4 and we have an awesome golf party with all his friends and family
- July: Camped in Bear Lake with family over the 4th. Lots of fun at the parade! The flood wasn’t.
- August: Swam in Lava Hot Springs, celebrated Audriana’s birthday, super fun day with everyone!
- September: Audriana {officially} turns 1! She’s as cute as can be! Best little girl.
- October: Mario, Lugi & Princess Peach for Halloween!
- November: Thankful for every blessing.
- December: Merry Christmas
I hope everyone has recieved their cards already and haven't got lost in the mail. It's always a fear that somehow a few cards will get lost and someone will think we forgot about them. But we try to get them sent to everyone we can, but if you send out cards you probably know as much as I do, that you have to draw the line somewhere. So if you didn't get one please know we want you to still see it and so glad that you are reading the blog so we can keep up with everyone all year long!











1 comments:
I did get your card! I love it thank you so much. I don't think I will have time to send out cards this year. . I am a slacker, but maybe e-cards!
Post a Comment