Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Santa Day!

Peyton has this thing where he asks me what day it is, everyday. He wants each day to have a meaning. When we see his grandpa he is excited for Papa day, on Sunday he says it's church day. Yesterday this was our conversation,

Peyton: "Is it Papa day?"
Me: No
P: "Is it Wamart day?" {Walmart}
M: No
P: "Is it Tar day?" {Target day}
M: No
P: "Hmm...Chuch day?" {church}
M: No
P: "What day it is?"
Me: "Tomorrow is Santa day!"
P: "Ok Santa day!"

So he's been walking around all day yesterday and this morning saying Santa day, Santa day! So we had to make sure we got to see Santa today!

We actually had went to the mall to get the dishes and Santa was there, well the boys wanted to see him, but I didn't have my camera so they just went and talked to him. I asked Jordan what he asked Santa for and he said I asked for a train that goes around the tree. And I said oh, well what did Santa say? He said Santa said, he'll see what he can do!

I told him we were going to go back today so he could remind him and it was ok to ask for two things, but Santa might not be able to get everything he told me he was going to ask for train tracks and geo tracks. I asked him why he wasn't going to ask for the train around the tree again and he said because you said I could only do two things and I already asked for that and he knows that one already! He is either way too smart for his own good or something else!


I asked Peyton what he was going to ask for and he held up his fingers to list off things and he said cars, cars, cars, oh and Papa's choo choo. Well I think he is pretty easy to shop for!


And Audriana...well maybe she'll like him better next year! Jordan said that she would like a better doll though!


Santa gave the boys coloring books and said when he comes to our house he would make sure he signs them. So we better leave them out with the milk and cookies when he comes!

3 comments:

The Willeyes said...

So cute...love the pics :)

Whitney said...

So cute! Chad is going to see Santa at my work party Thursday and at our ward party on Fri. We'll see how it goes I have no idea how he will react!

Camille Rogers said...

I love the boys sweaters! I saw those after I already bought Boston's outfit... otherwise they probably would have had the same outfit!! SEe ya Saturday!