Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas



We finally got our tree up and decorated, well a very kid decorated tree. Jordan wants to know why I won't let him put red bulbs on and I told him we have an Aggie tree only and no red allowed. He thinks he's funny to sneak red ones on...

I have a feeling I won't be putting any presents under the tree this year because of this one... She was sure cute decorating with the boys, she mostly decorated herself trying to put the stockings on her head and put the garland on as a necklace, she's my little girly girl!
My new crafts for the year to share, the tree is an advent calendar that was a lot of work good thing I did that with friends because it would have been a long one!

Black friday I got a new cricuit and I am having fun with it.


When we got married Phil and I had the same dishes so we never bought new dishes since it seemed logical to combine our college dishes and now years later they are all chipped and well some are broken. So we bought our Christmas present early. I am still staring at them deciding on the brown. So if you have an opinion go ahead and give me one.


5 comments:

Lynne said...

Love the blue--not sure about the brown. But brown isn't always my favorite color anyway!

Natalie said...

I love the new dishes!!! So pretty, that is my opinion! The brown looks really good with the blue.

Berry Family said...

I am all for the brown. It will go with anything.

Megan Smith said...

Love the brown! Brown is my favorite color right now. :) And brown and blue look GREAT together. I'd say keep it.

Marla B said...

I like the star that goes on the wall! cute idea!
Thanks for the card!