Monday, November 2, 2009

Keeps On Growing Up!



My little Audriana bug is 14 months old today. Since I haven't been doing her pictures every month since she turned 1 and she looked so adorable in her outfit yesterday I thought she deserved some fall pictures! Plus her boots are so awesome, although you can't see them that well in this picture, but I have been loving them since she finally grew into them.




Seriously can't get enough of this happy little girl. She is a little mischevious one and gets into everything she can. Lately she has been bringing me all kinds of food from the cupboard she can get into to open for her. If I don't open it she grabs my hand and makes me take the food. It's usually a fruit snack or something because she knows what those are! She's also been using a lot more sign language lately to tell us more and done and of course she is still Ms. Houdini and gets out of her buckled seatbelt on the high chair to climb on the table to get into everything. Oh well she knows she gets away with it-Daddy's little girl!

0 comments: