Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dancing in the streets



I know your probably getting sick of coming to my blog posts and seeing crafts on it, but I finally got one of the boys play houses done, which in this case isn't a house it's a garage. I used the old pattern and modified the roof, I really like how this one turned out and much better than the last one although my fingers hurt because I hand sewed it all together. I have to say I love the girly look of the other one, but it was fun to do a craft for the boys since I am usually making bows or girl things.
Also on a side note, I found the dollhouses for sale on another site for 40 dollars. Don't buy it! First because hello if I can make it you can and the materials cost much less than that, second some very nice person posted their pattern and now someone else is trying to sell their idea. I won't post links or anything that wouldn't be very nice...

And since I don't want you to feel bored and stop coming to the blog because I keep posting boring crafts...

We haven't done too much these days. Tonight we did have a neighborhood party with our street. Jordan wasn't too sure that we should be in the street at first since it is "too dangerous". But after seeing everyone else and the bbq grills in the street he just said, mom I looked both ways, ok! It was fun and all the kids were having a blast.



And nothing else is going on hence of the lack of blog. School, work and playing.

0 comments: