
With Jordan in school I have more freedom running to the store with just two kids, which I love because then I can buy lots more! I found some darling socks at Target and wanted to make some baby legs for Audriana out of them. Last time I made them though before she was born it was way too much work and decided just to buy them from then on. So I made up my own way and made 4 pairs for about the price of what I pay for one. I like them and it was much easier!
It also makes me excited for Halloween!
And so does my other craft I found on another blog and made:
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Another week of crafts
Brought to you by Cassie on Saturday, September 19, 2009
Labels: Crafts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
Your baby legs are awesome!! I still want to get a few more for my girls!!
I love the leg things..will be great for winter.. tell the boys hi from papa
Wow you are turning into your mom! haha Love all the stuff you do..and love love the leggings! very cute!
Post a Comment