Friday, August 14, 2009

Dear Mom,


I know my blog is really slacking lately! Hopefully we settle down soon...

Phil is working in Salt Lake again for the past two days and the boys decided they wanted to go this time to Utah to spend time with their grandparents. When I said goodbye Jordan said mom, if you miss us you can come and just come and get us, ok?! Ok! I have to say I am not opposed to how quite and much cleaner my house is with one kid. Although with Audriana into EVERYTHING it doesn't stay clean long, much better than it does with three kids I guess!

Last night I got an email from "Jordan" with lots of pictures it said Dear Mom, we went to the park yesterday and then got to ride the train to go to the fair! I didn't like the animals and we rode another train there to ride and lots of other fun things.

They don't get to spend that much one on one time with grandparents, especially now that we are a 3 hour car ride away from UT and a 4 hour one from WY so I think they are sure enjoying their time! Phil said he got home really late and they were still awake. Jordan asked if I missed him and he said yes. He said oh, I hope not too much because I am having fun.

In Audriana news, she decided to climb up the entire staircase! We are just not safe anymore folks! She climbs and pulls herself onto everything. And for those that see her, she no longer army crawls which is a huge improvement for her!

1 comments:

Marla B said...

LOVE the fair & the pictures from Hogan Park! I bet the boys had a GREAT time with Grandma & Grandpa!