Saturday, August 15, 2009

Baby Girl

My baby isn't so much a baby anymore these days. Besides pulling up on whatever she can, she also smashes her fingers in the drawers, pulls out everything she can get to including all the dvd's diapers out of the baskets and toys out of the bins.


I know I already said she goes up the stairs now, but I got some proof today. Anytime I go upstairs and she is down you can bet I turn around and she's on my tail following me up!

Yes I made it!
We still can't believe that in just a couple short weeks she's going to be one years old! Crazy how fast time has flown!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! They do grow up WAY to fast!!

Lynne said...

The stairs!! It's such a fun time while they learn to go up and down and meanwhile you just pray they don't break any bones.