I've been told I don't have many pictures or stories of Peyton on the blog. Which is true because this kid is not a camera person at all. You'd think for being my son he'd be used to it, but he actually looks at me and says, MOM! in his annoyed at me voice and looks away. I swear he frowns on purpose so I hardly have pictures of him smiling!
Anyway so he is getting pretty funny and maybe it is just to me. But would you be shocked if I told you he was starting to really like trains?! Imagine that, right? I guess all the trains we have around here for Jordan has really helped this kids obssession. So he usually has a train in his hand. He also really likes his grandpa. LITERALLY 10 times a day he asks me if Papa's car is outside and runs to the window to check. Or he hears a train, sees a train and says "That's Papa's choo choo?!" No Peyton Papa is not coming. Grandpa rides a train to work and back and Peyton has seen him get off the train so he knows all about it. He has to check if Grandpa is going to get off any vehicle! He also doesn't really care to talk on the phone. He kind of just laughs at it when people try to talk to him. But when he hears Grandpa's voice he starts talking to him! He's such a funny little kid.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Mr. P
Brought to you by Cassie on Monday, June 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment