Friday, June 5, 2009

3 Bugs and Laughs


{It's usually when I tell the boys they aren't getting their pictures taken that they want them taken and after they go venture into the neighbors dirt pile}

I wanted to add this video with Audriana's 9 month page, but it was taking way too long to upload last night. This was a couple days ago. I was trying to get on tape how she gets around but she didn't want to do it while I had the camera out. But she is very ticklish and has a very contagous laugh! Don't forget to go on the side of the blog to turn the music off.




To see all Audriana's 9 month pictures alone click here

4 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

That video is so cute!

Whitney said...

Oh my heck that video made my day!!! There is nothing better than a baby's laugh!!! P.S. I can't wait to see more pics of Jordan I'm guess you will do some at his birthday. He looks so GROWN UP!

Tami said...

I loved that so much. What a pretty girl!! She is just beautiful. Baby laughs are the best thing ever!

Anonymous said...

I finally got a chance to watch the video! Super cute! I love her giggle!!

Camille