
Jordan was so excited to pick what he wanted to do for his birthday day! After swimming lessons we hit the park for a picnic with his best friend Garen and of course Peyton! Jordan got to spend Garen's birthday at the zoo with him in May so they were so excited to play! Garen actually has a little brother who is 5 months older than Audriana named Jordan so they both think that is pretty funny to have big Jordan and baby Jordan.
While the boys played Audriana wanted to eat all their food and hang out on Jordan's blanket. She loves being outside.

Then when Phil got home from work Jordan got to choose where he wanted to go. We gave him a lot of choices and in the end he choose Johnny Carino's...I know he is probably the only kid who wouldn't choose McDonald's! He loves Carino's because he can get grated cheese on top of his mac and cheese! {It's like Olive Garden if you don't have one around you}. They also gave him a HUGE thing of ice cream! So he wanted to share with everyone. He kept telling me I was going to get in trouble for having my camera in there so that is why there are lack of pictures of him he really didn't want me to take some...
We also gave him lots of choices for the activity and he choose BOWLING!! One of Jordan's favorite things to do. He loves it. Peyton loved it too. Even Phil and I did good getting over 100 and Phil getting over 150. I know probably low for most of you!

Then after he wanted his dad to give him some money to play the arcade games. Which Phil doesn't give in too easy so you could tell it was his birthday! Phil had first said well I don't have any quarters and of course Jordan said, don't worry dad you have tons in the car! So he broke down some dollars and Jordan thought that the guy behind the counter was just really nice to give him money for his birthday!

Peyton got to play games too! He liked bowling and then about the 7th frame he lost his attention span and went to sit on the seat to drive the car. Hopefully we can make him go a couple more years with no quarters!
Audriana just kept waving bye to the balls and clapping! She loved watching and cheering.


Some other randoms...
This week is inventory week! Which means really long hours of Phil gone and single motherhood for me. While I was making dinner monday night Jordan took his dad out to ride his bike. He loves it.

Peyton joining in!

And while Phil is gone, Jordan is pretty good at entertaining himself. One night he made all of his geotrax hook together. He really had to get creative and make up his own little thing. Today he decided he needed to add all of his wooden tracks in. Good thing I vacuumed up right before he did this because he won't let me move it right now. It does provide hours and hours of fun!












1 comments:
what a super fun birthday!! I think that is what I want to do for my birthday!!
-camille
Post a Comment