Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Jordan!


Today is Jordan's official birthday! Although I think he is getting a little sick of it. I said Jordan happy birthday and he said very UNenthusatically, "Yeah it's STILL my birthday..." I am pretty sure the party to him meant that his birthday is over and done with. But that's ok I am still going to go with it.

I can't believe he is 4 years old! Man the time has just gone by so fast! He has been just a great boy to have around and such a funny one at that! He is always making us laugh whether on purpose or not at all.

Some things about Jordan:

He is super smart. I really am not just saying that because I am his mom. He is actually at a Kindergarten level for some things. I have to look at games for him and read them before we buy them because some are way too easy that say preschool level. Of course there are some things he needs to work on that aren't his strong suit, but for some he just gets bored because they are too easy when the other kids his age are struggling. He started to play the computer when he was 2 years old and he knows how to do the computer by himself better than some adults that don't get on that much!

Favorite Things: Jordan LOVES mac and cheese! Whenever we go out he asks the server for his order of mac and cheese! He loves the colors green and black. And of course he is still in love with all of his trains! He would pick playing with those over anything any day! He also loves to ride his new bike and is getting really good at it. Although coordination isn't exactly his strong suit, he loves to be outside and play games to have a good time!

He also is too independent. He goes and makes his own breakfast all the time. When I say breakfast I mean when we have waffles in the freezer and he gets them for him and Peyton. He even cuts the waffles up to stick on the syrup. One day he decided he needed crackers and cheese for snacks. He went and got a butter knife and the cheese out of the fridge and cut it up for his snack. He's also even went as far as not wanting to wait for me so he went and got the milk, chocolate syrup and his cup to bring it all to me so I would make him some chocolate milk. Guess he is just growing up right before our eyes!

He has a huge imagination and is always making up games. Mostly he is always being so creative with his tracks set up. Yesterday he decided to put all his geotrax together into one huge one! He got pretty creative to make it work! I took pictures but don't have them on yet.

He is such a good brother to both Peyton and Audriana! He needs to make sure they have a toy or aren't doing anything they aren't suppose to be doing. He is always playing trains with Peyton or waiting for Peyton to wake up because in Jordan's words "I am so bored without Peyton!" He loves to give Audriana kisses and make sure she is safe. Now that she is crawling and into everything he is so concerned she is going to hurt herself or get too close to the stairs. When people tease him and say I am going to take your sister home it really hurts his feelings and doesn't want anyone to take her because she is OURS!

Happy Birthday Jordan!! What a great 4 years it has been!!



2008

1 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

Happy Birthday to Jordan! I still can't believe you have a 4 year old son...and 2 more kids after that! You are one lucky woman!