
{What we did last year at the 4th of July}

Swimming lessons is over and we have no where to rush around to get ready for this morning which is so great. But this week is not going to slow us down, we are busy again!! We are excited to go camping with Phil's mom's family up at Bear Lake for the annual reunion over the fourth of July. We haven't gone camping over the fourth of July with them since 2004. It's always fun to go this holiday because of all the activities going on like the parade and of course we will be going to the "beach" of Bear Lake this week! We won't leave until Thursday, but we have a ton to do before then!
So wish us luck it will be our first time camping with three kids! I only feel bad for Audriana, she's going to want to crawl around everywhere and I am not going to let her that much in the dirty campground, such a mean mom! We'll also be packing lots of bandaids as Jordan has requested his bike and Peyton wants to bring his little ride on toy! Thank goodness for helmets...
Which also brings me to another set of questions I forgot to share that the doctor had asked Jordan to answer...
1. Do you wear a helmet when you ride a bike?
2. Do you ride in a carseat?
3. Do you have smoke dectors in your house? (he said nope...)
4. Do you eat breakfast, lunch and dinner?
I guess he just wanted to make sure we were following a few laws and treating him well! Which I hope all of you are doing too because if you aren't be prepared to get asked by your doctor. Or I should say be prepared to have him ask your honest 4 year old. Good thing we follow all the laws around this house!










1 comments:
Have fun camping. My kids have never been.. and not sure when they'll ever go. I am NOT a camper! haha
That's funny about the Dr. I think Garrett's dr. did that too. Then you hear all the wonderful things that come out of your 4 year olds mouth! Good thing they are cute!
Post a Comment