Running to the store last night to catch the last night of bogo meant that Peyton needed to see if he could find a pair of shoes on his own. What do you think of his choice?
Thank goodness for camera phones! He needed no help at all, he took off one shoe and slipped this beauty right on then started walking around to test it out. In the end he took it off said NOPE! And stuck it right back. Guess it didn't fit well. He needed to go with brown instead ;).
If you're having a bad day, just come to our house. My kids are always doing something silly!










4 comments:
I love it~
haha too funny! I wish I could just hop on over to your house...
p.s. I am ready for a new blog look...you gonna do another giveaway soon?
That is too cute. Hey, I finally posted some new pictures on my blog. It was fun seeing you guys this weekend. Your little kids are so cute.
It looks like so much fun. I'm sad we don't get to do this with Bryan's family this year. His parents are getting ready for a mission. We will miss the fun camping time with them.
Post a Comment