Saturday, May 30, 2009

Up, Up, UP!


I am always excited to see movies come out that I think the boys will like so we went to UP today. It was right before dinner and a very spur of the moment thing, which is so not like us at all. When we go to the movie I usually pack drinks and extra cups for popcorn so no one is fighting and we already ate so everyone is full and happy. Well since it was spur of the moment we went to see what time the movie started and it was in 20 minutes. So off to Mcd's drive thru we went (yum...)

The boys were slowly eating their chicken nuggets as we park and wait for them to finish. Jordan closes his box and says I am just going to take it in and eat it! So of course Phil said ok let's just hide it in the bag. Jordan wanted to hold it and take it in. Ok whatever, he said I want to see them try to take it from him. So we shrug our shoulders and go. Jordan had the tickets in one hand and the box of chicken in the next. As we got up to the ticket taker guy I looked down to Jordan and saw him slighly HIDE THE BOX behind his back. He gave the man the tickets with his straight face and then ran up to his dad and said "Dad I hid my chicken from him!" Ah I love that kid!

Jordan enjoyed his chicken and then his popcorn as well as the movie. When it was done I asked him if he liked it and he said "I hope my house doesn't float away! But we don't have balloons on it so it's ok."

Peyton LOVED the movie! He loves balloons he kept saying MOM BALLOONS!! And then the dogs would come out and he'd bark at the screen. Of course he loved the popcorn too.

Then there's my sweet Audriana who squealed and clapped at the movie. But the most exciting parts she really started squealling at were the disney princess previews.

Garner Family Review: Thumbs UP!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I heard it was great. Can't wait for it to get to the dollar theater :)

Kristy & Miguel said...

How did you like the movie? That so cute that Audrina understood what was going on!