Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Part 2

Memorial Day we went to our traditional pancake breakfast at the Woods Cross park and had a great time seeing lots of people we knew and Phil grew up with! It was an awesome warm day, I swear it always rains and it did rain on Sunday, but we woke up to SUN!

We had a BBQ, the kids played with cousins and grandma's park house and visited Phil's sister Natalia's grave.



We also got to officially meet our new niece Hadley, what a precious little thing! She seemed so little compared to Audriana! I got to take her pictures and am so excited to take the next few days to go through all of them to do all the post processing for them.


See these pictures bigger HERE

3 comments:

Camille said...

It was a fun day. I am glad you guys came down for the weekend!

Who's wagon is that? I love it!

I can't wait to see Hadley's pictures!! I love the one you posted. I realized last night I only have like 1 picture with her eyes open. Thanks again for taking them!

Marla B said...

I love the kids in the wagon! That is a cute picture! PERFECT-put that one up on the wall! and cute niece!

Tami said...

Sounds like fun. Riley was at the Woods Cross days too. He was working. He said it was a lot of good times!! Your family is so cute.