
Here is our new little niece and second girl on the Garner side, Hadley Leann. Born to Phil's sister today. We're excited to get to meet her next weekend sadly we aren't going until then because we are too sick and we don't want to get her sick! I'll let Camille write on her blog when they get more settled down and able to write though. They aren't able to post pictures on the blog from the hospital though...weird I wasn't either with Audriana from a different hospital.
Congrats guys! You'll have fun with a girl and Audriana is going to be so excited to have a girl cousin to have tea parties with!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Hadley Leann
Brought to you by Cassie on Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
She is beautiful. Audriana will have so much fun with Hadley. I'm sure they will be great friends.
So cute!!! I love the little boy holding her!
Post a Comment