Friday, March 27, 2009

On Our Way Out, See You Soon Idaho

Some Things for a friday random post:

  • Sadly no cruise, yet. 1 month. I know you are all watching the ticker like we are counting and waiting ;).
  • Still ticked at Duke. I could have had a chance at 200 dollars! Now it is up to Phil. Although I think one final 4 is out so I am not sure if that will hurt him or not since maybe lots of other people had the same team...
  • For those that asked and I keep forgetting to post: Audriana is doing so great after her ER trip! You would hardly know that she had popped the elbow out, I am watching her chow down on a waffle using both elbows well. Jordan is very concerned about her and that we have to be extra extra careful not to "break her arms and legs". Peyton fell down next to her and Jordan kept saying "oh no! Audriana is hurt" She was laughing at Peyt though...

Today we have to pack, take Peyton to the doctor for his 2 year check up (yuck shots), then we'll go pick up Phil from work and head out to SLC to party. Grandma and Grandpa Shelton have a surprise for the kids for Peyt's birthday on Saturday (shh I know what it is) and then later we will have a fun little birthday party OUTSIDE!

Did you hear that Mother Nature?

OUTSIDE.

P.S. Why is it that the UPS man hasn't come for a couple weeks and now I will have a delivery on Saturday while we are gone?? I swear that always happens. Guess I should stop ordering stuff, yeah right.

3 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

Have a fun weekend! hope it doesn't snow too bad!

Amber said...

Have fun in Utah!

Xazmin said...

I hope you have fun, and I REALLY hope it doesn't snow in Utah this weekend!!

Xazmin