We just paid everything for our trip from the cruise to the plane tickets! Guess we have to go now! Does anyone else feel guilty spending that much money, yikes! It is long over due though so it's ok, plus every 5 years of marriage it is like another honeymoon or something right? Although Phil thinks I will get sick of him after a few days. So I will send him down to the bar and I will go go to the spa.
To answer some comments. I don't know how to leave my kids for 7 days and I am pretty sure I have a plan to stick Audriana in my carry on! And yes my comment was a joke on who to babysit because we already have people who would probably fight anyone for them! I got in a little trouble on that one, ha.
So 51 days until we leave, any advice from those of you who have been and/or convinced us a cruise was the way to go? And for another question: We did look at the Caribbean, but the 11 hour trip to get there kind of made it not so enticing, so maybe next time!
Oh yes and A HUGE PUBLIC THANK YOU to our travel agent! It was a friend's mom (so I know you read it so tell your mom thanks!) Seriously, it is so nice that we had someone to help us book things, answer questions about the different cruise lines and she is going to help us know what to do! So I probably never ever would have thought about getting one, but I just have to say if you get a good one too she was awesome! I would be endorsing her, but she is private and did this as a favor to us I guess so THANKS to our friend and her mom helping us out!
The silly saying from Jordan today:
He took out a fruit snack for Peyton (because when he gets one he has to get his brother one too a rule). Peyton was taking a nap so he put it on the table to save for him when he wakes up. Well when he went back it was gone.
"Mom where is the fruitsnack for Peyton?"
"Um...Audriana ate it." I admit it was really me...
He turns stares at Audriana and then turns around at me, stomps his feet apparently to prove his point and says "That is ID-iculous!"
Needless to say I laughed at the point he needed to make and didn't get why I was laughing at him because he was pretty sure that he was saying the word right!
Friday, March 6, 2009
No turning back now/ Jordan silly saying friday
Brought to you by Cassie on Friday, March 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
too funny!
I'm glad she could help you out!! I'm so excited for you!! I am planning on our 10 year to go on a cruise or hawaii with just alan!! You guys will have a blast!! You booked on the best ship too!! I'm jealous!!
IDiculous! That's so funny! I love their little pronunciations!
I would just take alot of motion sickness stuff... I got really sea sick the whole time on our boat! The motion sickness braceletts are pretty good! This will probably be the longest 51 days ever! The anticipation will kill you :)
Post a Comment