Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Why Audriana is the next "Shabby Girl Princess"

So why is Audriana Claire the next Shabby Girl Princess? I think Audriana is the cutest PRINCESS ever. Bald (with fuzz) is beautiful, she is definitely Shabby Princess material and would look cute in all the clothes, not to mention how photogenic this girl is! Plus being in a house with two brothers can make her feel less girly, she needs to feel like the princess she is!

This is my favorite little girls and girls dresses from Shabby Apple.



Want to enter your princess in the Shabby Princess contest? Just know that you will be up with Audriana and she is great contestant material. Go here to find out how. Really easy, in fact you just saw me do it too!

1 comments:

Tami said...

She is the sweetest thing. She looks absolutely adorable. I've never even heard of Shabby Apple, but I love their dresses. So cute!