Friday, February 13, 2009

A Valentine Post

All you wanted to know about Phil & Cassie:

♥ What are your middle names? Andrew & I don't have one
♥ How long have you been together? 5 years married in May.
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? I think 2 months.
♥ Who asked who out? I am sure Phil did.
♥ How old are each of you? 25 and 28 (29 in may)
♥ Do you have any children together? Yep, 3 of whom the blog is dedicated to.
♥ What about pets? No pets. We had a fish once.
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Who is going change the two still in diapers ;).
♥ Did you go to the same school? High School NO, College YES. We are true aggies.
♥ Are you from the same home town? No. I am from WY and Phil is from Utah/Idaho
♥ Who is the smartest? Phil for sure. He tells Jordan all the time not to ask me for homework help...unless it is English or spelling he is an aweful speller!
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Me.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? As a couple, no where! As a family: We like Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse, pretty much everywhere I even eat Chinese for him every once in awhile (especially Panda Express).
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Alabama with a group of gymnest, just us Oregon coast.
♥ Who has the craziest exes? Phil, I hope they don't read this, haha.
♥ Who has the worst temper? probably me.
♥ Who does the cooking? Me, although I am not the biggest fan sometimes. Phil is good at getting takeout, making hamburger helper and cleaning the dishes. Although Jordan says he makes good pancakes (only because he gives in and shapes trains out of the batter).
♥ Who is more social? Probably Phil, he talks to everyone.
♥Who is the neat Freak? I don't think either one is that much of a neat freak. I wish I had that obsession though.
♥Who is the more stubborn? Pretty much we are both stubborn.
♥ Who hogs the bed? I love when he falls asleep on the couch watching tv (did I just say that outloud) I like the bed to myself, but mostly because he snores like a freaking freight train...another of those Garner genes.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Phil, he has to go to work before 7.
♥ Where was your first date? I know it was in Logan, UT. I think we went to a local italian place named Gia's.
♥ Do you get flowers often? sometimes.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? um not sure. Really fast like a month.
♥ Who eats more? Phil :) He likes his ice cream.
♥ Who does/ did the laundry? If he is home we both do it and sometimes he just goes starts it. That is nice uh!
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Me I totally beat a computer scientist major ;). Just kidding. He always tells me I am getting better, but he knows more.
♥ Who drives when you are together?

2004:


2005:

2007:

2008:
(preggo with Audriana)


2009:

2 comments:

Xazmin said...

Cute post. I love getting to know fellow bloggers a little more!

Marla B said...

Cassie, who is that SKINNY guy in your wedding announcement? He kind of likes like Phil, but i was not for sure. Because the Phil i know now his not that skinny!

JImmy