Saturday, February 14, 2009

One last V-Day post



This is what I woke up to this morning imagine cherry chocolate hershey kisses around it -I had to move them because Peyton was trying to convince me that they would be better for breakfast than his pancakes.

The kids are just so grateful for all the valentines mail they got! At least their tummies are grateful and hopefully not too sick of candy... From us they got chocolate boxes and Madagascar 2! Move it Move it! We already had an afternoon of Alex the Lion and boys dancing!


And these little Valentine butterflies are what we made for Jordan's preschool party and he came home with his fair shair of treats from all his friends! I got the idea from Ucreate blog which is under my creative corner list on the side (she got it somewhere else). But they used suckers for the middle so I just changed the candy and made my own butterflies.



And here are my no sew bags I made the boys today. Ok to be honest they were suppose to be sewn, but the sewing machine (or maybe the user who knows) is being dumb and after hours of sitting there trying to fix it I gave up. I'll let you guess who's is who's! I wanted to make one for Jordan because he needs a church bag for all his crap he needs, I mean stuff. And of course Mr. Peyt needs whatever Jordan gets. I am kind of disappointed with how they turned out, mostly because they aren't sewn, but I don't think the boys care! I told Jordan if anyone asks though he made it ;)...it sure looks like a kid did it! Now you all know why I like graphic designing on the COMPUTER not crafty!


If you haven't figured out who's bag is who's here's a hint:

For lunch we went out. The server came to our table and said, "hello, my name is XXXX and I will be you waiter."

My silly little child said, "HI! My name is Jordan. I like trains!"

2 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

I think the bags look good! You did a good job! And the Butterflies are such a cute Idea!

Keith and Sandy said...

I don't get it....those bags are dang cute!!! How did you do them with no sewing...i am so not crafty, or creative AT ALL!! I wish i could blog like you, I love reading!!!