Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 1st's Fabulous Feature!

Welcome February 1st! February used to be my favorite month, maybe because hello awesome people's birthdays! Then it seemed tragedy always fell around my birthday and I started to just kind of ignore it. So this year February is going to be my favorite month once again! Even if my doctor told me I am never allowed to do anything in the month of February (3 years ago Phil's sister passed away suddenly on Feb. 5, yeah didn't feel like celebrating my feb. 6th birthday that year. A year later Feb. 9 went in for surgery while pregnant with Peyton -they asked me if I wanted to do it on the 6th and I said NO WAY- bad luck surgery turned into little preemie Peyton in March because of the complications to set off the preterm stuff.)

So yes, let's make February my favorite month again, shall we?

And to start off this February 1st lovely morning here is my February Fabulous Feature!

Lately I have found someone Phil knew in high school thanks to my favorite little website called Facebook. Ya! Camille K. I am so excited because we lived in Logan together and I got to know her and her family more there. I even got to babysit her little (not so little anymore) daughter a few times. Jordan and her son Charles are born in the same month, in fact I think Jordan was born on Charles due date if I remember correctly (I do remember I was depressed she had Charles before me since Jordan was due 2 days before he was, ha). Anyway enough rambling...

I have found her little hidden talent. CAKES! Vist her site HERE to check them all out. She is so talented and I am in current negotations with her on figuring out how I am going to get her to make awesome birthday cakes for my kids and get them from her seeing we live 2 hours away from each other, because let's face it cake decorating is not one of my few talents! So stay tuned because with her awesome talents and my cute kid's parties this is going to make for awesome parties and for those of you not able to make it will make you wish you had!

Remember if you want to be involved with my features email me to get on the list!

0 comments: