Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Some May Not Survive



And those that have been lost for the cause of Christmas with a toddler running around calling the ornaments "balls"... we now give a moment of silence.

7 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

HaHa that is funny! Hopefully the rest of the "balls" will make it through the christmas season

Collette said...

We've had a few casualties around our house, too.

Shane and Beth said...

I had to laugh when I saw that, I know exactly what you mean:) It doesn't matter how many times you say "no", they are just too dang tempting!!

Brittany said...

That is so sad. Good luck to the rest of your balls!

Anonymous said...

Wow we've been there! Kenzie brings me one every day.. and now she is trying to be sneaky and open the presents under the tree!! Stinkin' kids!

Camille Rogers said...

I really really want a Christmas card from you! I hope you would send one to me anyways.

I'm glad I finally got a chance to catch up on your blog!

Marla B said...

The nutcracker is amputated at the waist. We haven't sent him in for surgery yet. no ornaments YET......LOVE KIDS!