'My throat started to swell up" This is what Phil told me when he came home from work yesterday.
What? Why?
"Because I tried banana bread."
Phil doesn't eat banana bread because....
1. He HATES fruit and can't stand the smell of banana bread.
2. He is ALLERGIC to bananas!
So 2 valid reasons that you would think a 28 year old would not even try to eat banana bread or even be in the room with a smell that disgusts him.
SO of course my logical self says, "um did you not know what it was?"
And here was the surprise answer I got. "No I knew. It just smelled so good and I thought well maybe I am not allergic anymore."
WHAT?!
Of course I said, "I don't get it. You won't even be in the room when the boys eat bananas because you can't stand the smell...even if you weren't allergic you wouldn't want it. (most importantly) how come you have never ate my banana bread!"
P: "I know, but it was from Great Harvest and covered in pecans and caramel and chocolate...." Then his voice trailed off.
I think he learned some valuable lessons yesterday.
1. He is STILL allergic to banana's.
2. Chocolate doesn't make everything better.
3. Death by chocolate can be true if you aren't careful.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
"I couldn't breathe yesterday"
Brought to you by Cassie on Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
That is so funny! I was just cracking up reading that. Glad he is still breathing.
Post a Comment