Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gingerbread....Train?

(ignore me in the picture the camera adds 200 pounds or something!)
First let me say I cannot go to Toys R Us with any children anymore...ok more specifically Jordan! He has the "I want that-itis." So the other day I actually was in the store by myself because...well I guess you'll find out at Christmas.

I saw some gingerbread crafts. I am NOT crafty! At least when it comes to my hands. Like I have said before give me a computer and my photoshop and I can spend hours!

So for the sake of my children I saw the gingerbread train and sacrificed my self pitty and clumsiness and bought it.

And I have to say I think the boys and I did an awesome job! You tell me here are the pictures to tell the story.

(Peyton apparently thought his job was to eat the candy... Phil's job, to keep Peyton from eating all the candy...)


Jordan's job...decorating! I think he did an awesome job!



The final product...can you see a few things already falling off??



And of course....EATING is the best part!



P.S. Did everyone know that I am going to be an AUNT again?! I can finally say it on my blog since she announced it on hers! Congrats Camilley! Audriana may or may not be the only girl soon on the Garner side!

1 comments:

Brittany said...

So cute. I am loving the gingerbread train. That is so fun.