Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Sleepover 2008




The annual christmas sleepover 2008 was after Christmas because of our travel schedule, but we still made it fun!

But before we got to that Phil and I actually had a day to ourselves! That doesn't happen much at all so it was way way nice! First I had a photoshoot downtown, which I will be working on this week so stay tuned, with some cute little girls! Then we went over to the gateway for a little shopping then to meet Jeff and Amber for the movie, Four Christmases! Ya! I am glad they invited us to go to the movie to get them out of the hospital even for a little bit, hope you guys had fun because we had fun with you!

Then it was back to the kids...

For christmas we gave our kids the cranium game for kids and brought it to play, they loved it! It was such a fun game!We played some more games, mario kart, the all time favorite pictionary, and watched Kung Fu Panda (ya good thing grandma and grandpa S gave it to the kids!)

Phil was sad he couldn't bring his World Tour GH though....

Here are a few highlights! But if you want to see lots more go HERE
I try not to post pictures of other people on our blog for their own right, but I guess it is a little inevitable right now!

Playing the cranium game...it is more for kids that know colors and shapes so great for the big boys, but even Peyton and Boston (Camille's son) had fun!




Peyton loves the Wii!
I really need to cut this kids hair!!



Everyone at the sleepover...yikes 13 people and 14 come May (Phil's sister NOT us), there are too many people to sleep in the front room! Actually since Audriana was sick I took her downstairs and Phil came down too. I think they all secretly voted to kick Phil out since he snores so bad. Rick was already kicked out a few years ago!




Actually I said 14, but maybe there will be more! According to Jordan there are two babies in Camille's tummy!

Silly Jordan...


For part of Rick's birthday present we gave him an ISU shirt...I think he liked it since he wore it a few times...

Audriana was so sick! I feel so bad for her. She tried to cry and you can't even hear it because her voice is gone. I did get some cute pictures of her, must have been drugged with tylenol again or something!


This was on Saturday after everything... Poor Phil wore out!

1 comments:

Melea said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Your kids are so stinkin' cute. That baby of yours is a doll. I hope she gets feeling better soon. My husband would be so jealous at your husband's gift.
We love GH in any form at our house.
Happy New Year:)