Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmakah Day 3!

CHRISTMAS MORNING...SANTA'S COMING!!!!!!

It was really different not to be in your own house for Christmas, but the kids were glad that Santa always knows where you are! So should we do an inventory....


Santa brought Jordan, at least the favorite stuff:
GeoTrax Grand Central Station he was really excited about it! He kept telling all of us how Santa brought the trains on the sleigh in the sky, but papa put it all together! Papa must be awesome to be able to help Santa!!
Wall-E, favorite movie ever for him!! Don't worry he has watched it a few times already!
Thomas stuff
Cars
Lots of random stuff!




Peyton...

Peyton was pretty excited about it all. He wasn't sure where to go to when he saw all the toys!
He got:
Little People Animal Barn Set
Horton Hears A Who the movie
Cars (hotwheels!)
Robots the movie
Lots of random stuff
Want to know his favorite?? I think it was all the candy in his stocking!

Audriana...


Poor Audriana was starting to get sick the night before and it really developed overnight. So she wasn't feeling well at all, but don't worry Peyton helped try out the present...

Santa brought Audriana:
The learning home (pictured with Peyton)
Tinkerbell Movie
A wooden snake kind of puzzle
Disney Princess board books
Some candy she gladly shared with her dad!

And of course Santa can't forget the parents! He fills our stockings...

Phil:
Get Smart movie
The new John Grisham book (I try to get him the new ones so SANTA was really excited when there was one this year!)
A golf tracker
Lots and Lots of candy!!!!

Cassie:
Lots of bath and body gels and a gift card to bath and body works (I wasn't sure if I should take it as a hint....)
New charms for my bracelet with the kids pictures on them, now they are complete, I forgot them in Salt Lake...hope someone mails them to me...
Hairspray the movie!! (I kind of made santa buy that one for me!)
Candy!


Later in the day...

We opened presents from Phil's family I don't want to forget everything that we got so I won't try to remember, but it was all fun and the kids are set!

Here are some highlight pictures from the day...

We told Jordan he could leave the geotrax out if he shared with everyone so they got to play with it...and he did share!



My little drummer boy:

Jordan playing with Peyton's tracks...Grandma even labeled them with Peyton so Jordan couldn't just take them over and think they were his!

After everyone left we watched Get Smart, Jordan was so wore out!

My guess this picture was taken after her tylenol kicked in!!

0 comments: