Saturday, November 8, 2008

Weekend Feature

Here is my weekend feature that I just decided to do...well just because I know some really awesome talented people.


And one of those awesome talented person is my cousin McCall Erickson.
She is one talented singer, songwriter, teacher, guitarist, piano player and I am pretty sure she can play any instrument...! So if you want some entertainment check out her site to see where she will be playing.
Not only is she really talented she is funny and fun to be around too! When you are checking out her site check out her playlist. She has samples of her music and you can buy her CD!
Only awesome people are featured on my blog so you know she is great!

2 comments:

McCall and Tyler said...

Cassie, You are soooo sweet! Honestly, i just about cried reading this. Thank you so much! Love you bunches!! Hope to see you again soon. I am gonna try to get some shows going up in Idaho!!! Give your little kiddies hugs for me. XOXOXOX

Kristy & Miguel said...

Thank you for posting this! I listened to her music and I love it and I'm so glad I found it! I have been wanting something different and good to listen to and you plopped it right into my lap! Thanks! Your an amazing person!