Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote 2008


The voting website sent us on a wild goose chase to find the elementary school we were suppose to vote at which ended up being 2 blocks from our house (which incidently was the school we passed a few weeks ago and I briefly saw the name and said I think that is it), but since the website said that the place we were suppose to be at was on the other side of town. Um ok whatever.

So finally we went back to the school I knew it was at. I walked in with Audriana to go get in line while Phil and the boys found a parking spot and didn't see the end. Walked way way down the hall, turned the corner and still didn't see the end. I walked right back out told Phil to take the boys for a while and not to come right away!

So after 2 freaking hours of standing in line we finally voted. Ugh I am not sure if it was even worth it!

I just have one question... why oh why in this day in age are we not just voting from the comfort of our own homes on the internet?

I would like to announce though that I was not one to vote for Pro-Life. Now before you all jump down my throat since you know that I am not a fan of pro-choice, Pro-Life is a man who legally changed his name to Pro-Life here in Idaho. Yeah not voting for that nut job!

I also decided that now that we are a democratic government can Phil just quit his job? Why not? The poor and unfortunatly sometimes the lazy can be getting more benefits than my hard working husband.

By the way, I was just glad a few months ago when Hillary was out of the race. Then I don't have to move to Canada.

Stepping down from soap box.

0 comments: