Monday, November 10, 2008

44 More Days??

I have 44 more days of a little boy begging me for "speed racer"??

I have 44 more days of saying you can ask Santa for it.

I have 44 more days of saying if you aren't nice to your brother Santa won't bring you presents.

I have 44 more days of trying to figure out what "speed racer" is so I can tell Santa... which I am pretty sure I figured it out, but come on Noggin don't put commercials on there where my son is going to fall in love with something I don't know what it is! And no it has nothing to do with the movie speed racer he has never seen it. Actually my guess is based on one day while we were in Costco and a woman had the toy in her cart and he about melted because I told him he couldn't have it (of course I pulled out the ask Santa for it!)...

Christmas is sooooo much different when you have kids....and believe it or not I think it is more fun!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE christmas even more now that our kids have gotten a little older! Garrett FINALLY understands what's going on, and It's so fun to seem him get so excited over all of the decorations and santa! Christmas is WAY more fun once you have kids!