The makers of Excedrin.
My ability to close my eyes so I don't see the mess my kids have made.
Online shopping because 3 kids and all their energy in their little bodies outnumber me 10-1.
Naptime for Peyton and "rest time" for Jordan.
The soapnet channel and DVR (no I am not reliving my days at my grandma's house to watch Days) because of the reruns of The OC and One Tree Hill. I can record and watch them during my "rest time".
Preschool, 2 1/2 hours with only 2 kids...need I say more?
My thyroid medication because it means I have a medical condition to explain why I have no energy and am tired all the time and my diet coke to help the medication do it's job ;-).
A maid...oh wait don't have one of those yet!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Today I Am Thankful For...
Brought to you by Cassie on Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment