Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:

1. Chocolate cherry m&m's from Las Vegas and that my husband won't touch them so they are all mine.

2. Snot nosed filled kisses.

3. HALLOWEEN!

4. This:


5. People who leave comments so I don't feel like my blog is a complete waste of time...I get a kick out of my sarcastic/silly posts.

6. Kid movies coming out in theaters so we can go to the movies! Three cheers for Madagascar 2 in theaters Nov. 7! Yes we are counting days. Can you say date night (with three kids in tow oh I wish I had a babysitter).


7. The day after Thanksgiving sale ads that keep coming out.

8. October bonus so I can have the bonus money to spend on Christmas too early!

9. A big house so that a dirty diaper is changed upstairs and we don't have to smell it two floors down.

10. 60 degree weather...please please please don't go away!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicely said.. Our bonus went towards our property tax! yay us.. I was a little bummed at how much it SUCKED this year.. stinkin' government took most of it! Hopefully we get it back in a tax return! I hope you guys have a fun halloween tomorrow!!

Cassie said...

I know half was taken for taxes oh well more money then we would have had.

Trixy said...

I think your blog is absolutely adorable cute cute kids I am going to add you to mine

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, please don't stop. I would never know what was going on with my kids.