Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dear Grandma Holly & Papa Jeff,



Thanks for the awesome souviners from your Las Vegas trip Grandma! We thought they were pretty cool especially all the way from Las Vegas to our house!

Audriana will be having a party for us on Halloween night in her crib while mommy and daddy are sleeping.

As for Peyton he is just really really glad you sent CANDY for a halloween present!

And I told mommy how much I love you for giving me this shirt with lights I also ate lots and lots of candy... I really like this Halloween season!




Mommy forgot to tell you that what happens in Idaho gets blogged.
Daddy said that he was glad you sent cherry chocolate M&M's he LOVES them...ok really he said it was probably better for him not to be tempted to eat more candy.
Love,
Jordan, Peyton & Audriana
(Who are now all suffering from a sugar crash.)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cassie, those shirts are adorable! Thank you so much for your comment. It's so awesome to see and hear of hope stories like yours! Peyton is a cute little man, and it looks like he does very well. We now have the steroids, and the tocolytics to stop contractions, but it is going to be a LONG 2 months on bed rest. My husband helps out SO much, but there is only so much you can do on the couch to entertain your mind. I love blogging for this reason!!!

Rickeynoel said...

Cassie,

I have joined the google world,
i love your blogg...especialy the pics of the kids... i can not beleave how much they are changing..

old man