Here is my little secret. When I don't feel like cooking there is a box called EasyMac, you stick them in the microwave, add cheese, stir and eat! My kids LOVE them and well so do I because they are done in 3 minutes.
A few weeks ago Phil went to the store and called to ask if we needed him to pick up something. I said Jordan thinks he needs more mac & cheese, the noodle head.
But Phil made a mistake.
He bought the ORANGE mac & cheese instead of the BLUE one. (notice the bottom of the cup where it is orange). Jordan thinks they are too cheesy and yucky!
Saturday the doorbell rang. We didn't know there was a note on the door for the scouting drive, but it was the boyscouts waiting for the sack full of food. So we did the only charitable thing to do with the ORANGE mac and cheese that couldn't be ate in this house.
I didn't notice that we forgot one pack and it was sitting in the cupboard still.
Today the boys wanted mac & cheese. So I made sure to give them the blue ones that I got on the last shopping trip.
Jordan wanted seconds.
I had a little devious plan. I took his old cup and put the ORANGE ones in them before cooking again.
Funny how they tasted the same and he ate them all, isn't it?
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Mac and Cheese, PLEASE
Brought to you by Cassie on Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment