Here are some pictures of my not so decorated house, but we are working on it! I have bought paint for Audriana's room so hopefully I can get going on that and I bought some stuff to go in the boys room. I decided I don't want to paint their room just some decorations. I know sad. I am not even going to do the full paint job I had planned for the old house for Audriana's room either. We just have the nice two tone paint instead of plain white walls to work with. Another big project around here is to get the basement finished...All we have to do now is painting and carpet since we paid some guys to sheetrock and finish the walls!
Here is the back of the house. Really I am showing you how awesome the yard is growing in. The day we moved in we had them hydroseed all I want now is a fence! I actually find a lot of people wanting a fence around here and they tell me how expensive it is...yikes! So it might not happen for awhile. But our yard is huge compared to the last two houses it is about 3 times the size if not 5... (hence why the fence would be so expensive!)

The one room I have mostly done is the main living room so this is just the same room plus some extra for halloween.

We still have to get the blinds up in the two side windows. I am not sure how I feel about how the middle window is done. It didn't work like the picture I had inside my head. Plus I am thinking of Christmas and how I have always wanted a big window in the front of the house to put the tree so I am thinking of rearranging the furniture, but any other way I put it I don't like! Oh and this is for you Camille...I actually bought some paint to finish the bench you guys gave us last year for Christmas (the one with the witch on it). As you can tell it takes us awhile to get some things done!
And the other sneak peak room I will let you see for now is the garage. Only because Phil has done all the hard work out there clearing out boxes and making room for the two cars. As you can see only one car is in there, but his car can go on the side to give you an idea of how big the garge is because all the boxes are in the third stall. He is loving how big it is!
And of course everyday Jordan comes home from preschool he wants to stick his art work on the fridge!

0 comments:
Post a Comment