Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The New House In Idaho!

Well we signed all the papers for the new house and so I guess we bought another house! YIKES! No backing out of this Idaho thing now, uh! I am excited about the floor plan, Phil is excited about the 3 car garage and the boys are just excited to share a room and move to a new house! It has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in a 4 level house.

So I can try to explain it... When we first walk in there is a living room with the bay window. It has these fun dark fixtures and 2 tone paint that we both really like.




Then you walk into the kitchen, I love the cabinets! The door in the picture leads to the garage. We will have to go pick out our appliances and probably bring our fridge with us. I don't have a picture, but there is a dining area to the side of the kitchen and it has a sliding glass door to get to the backyard.


This is the light fixture that is in the dining room. I love the look...apparently Phil thought I wouldn't like it for some reason, guess he thought it wasn't my style.


Right off the dining room there are a few stairs to go down into the family room with the fireplace. It is really long and I am sure we will be able to arrange all the furnture so we have lots of room for Wii playing!

Closer look at the fireplace...

Then there are two rooms off of the family room, one is the 4th bedroom AKA probably a playroom and the other is the laundry room and the 3rd bathroom.

There is another door in the room and when you open it, it takes you about 5 more stairs down and into the basement which has the 5th bedroom and the storage room. So for all you who want to stay with us this will be the guestroom once we get it all finished!

Then when you go back up the stairs to the kitchen there is another set to go up to the top level floor where the rest of the bedrooms. So walk up and there there is one bathroom and 3 bedrooms which is where all the bedrooms will be. The boys want to share a room and then the girl will have her own room. The master bedroom is also up there with it's own bathroom.

The fan in the master bedroom.

Of course when we get there next month and settled in we will have to share more pictures with it finished! But I just wanted to share some pictures now!

5 comments:

Kristy & Miguel said...

That house is so nice...and big!! Wow you better start having baby after baby to fill that thing! Congrats that awesome..I wish you all the luck in the world!

Marla B said...

It looks good! It is a beautiful house! That is great!! Was it in a cul-de-sac? What was the acre on the lot again? hang in!

Phil said...

Makes me want to live there now.

Kristy & Miguel said...

Well our house is 4 bedrooms 3 bath it's a split entry so it has two floors. Yes we are going to be doing alot of updating to the house but not all right away it will take us a few years probably. Right now we are just trying to fill the house! We are not used to having so much space! and the yard is huge so that is going to take up alot of our time! Well when you do make it up to mv please call me and we will have you guys over for dinner or something! Did you sign all the papers on your new house then?

Anonymous said...

I love the house, I am almost jealous! You guys look like you have a nice little life, I am so happy for you Cassie. I hope Idaho treats you well. We drive throught there on our way to Alaska, and I always enjoy Idaho.